Shizel-RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shizel-RO

Join Us and be part of our community

3 posters

My Point Of View

franzter

My Point Of View Empty My Point Of View

Post  franzter Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:45 am

To begin with, i would like to share my point of view and opinion regarding the current status of our server.

Well, I've been playing on this server for more than a month already and I've notice something. The server's population is not growing. There are few reasons i think why.

We all have heard the rumors regarding MACRO user's or other 3rd party programs. It maybe true or not, anyways, i have seen one on this server but not really sure if he/she uses a program or not but it really looks like he was XD. I've seen a lot lately, since the GM's are not that active as before. I have recruited a friend and he didn't last a week in the server for the same reason. Rumor or Real i think GM's more importantly The Admins should do something about this. Investigate the this case. And eventually if they found out if there is actually 3rd Party Programs BAN them and if they found out nothing then, my wrong! Lol! xD

The server is ok already, lots of good stuffs, events, quest items and staff. I just hoped for fair and Balanced PvP.

Peace Out!
    smileface
    smileface
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

My Point Of View Empty Re: My Point Of View

Post  smileface Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 am

The reason why there haven't been any GM's online, is that they're working on the new updates. I suggest that you should take a screen shot or a video, if you suspect anyone from using a third party program either on pvp or woe. kthxbai :]
    chaostheory

Post  chaostheory Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 pm

fraps.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 pm