Shizel-RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shizel-RO

Join Us and be part of our community

2 posters

Ayt!!! heres my concer...

Mu7iK

Ayt!!! heres my concer... Empty Ayt!!! heres my concer...

Post  Mu7iK Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 pm

hi guys... sorry for my previous thread for not using english as a medium...
    my concern is that i noticed the respawning of the mvps really takes time... coz my reference is ratemyserver.net... most of the mvp's respawn about 60 - 120 mins... but here,,, it takes about 2hrs and so on... just my opinion... and also is there a Tao Gunka here? everyday i check tao gunka in beach dungeon lvl 1... but still i cant't find even 1...

That's all for now ^_^
    smileface
    smileface
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Ayt!!! heres my concer... Empty Re: Ayt!!! heres my concer...

Post  smileface Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Mu7iK wrote:hi guys... sorry for my previous thread for not using english as a medium...
    my concern is that i noticed the respawning of the mvps really takes time... coz my reference is ratemyserver.net... most of the mvp's respawn about 60 - 120 mins... but here,,, it takes about 2hrs and so on... just my opinion... and also is there a Tao Gunka here? everyday i check tao gunka in beach dungeon lvl 1... but still i cant't find even 1...

That's all for now ^_^

Other players probably killed it before you. I hunt evil snake lord for ba guas all the time.

Btw you posted on the wrong section... moving to feedback and suggestion kthxbai. :]
    Mu7iK

Post  Mu7iK Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 pm

oops...my bad,,,, what about tao gunka? where can i find it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:25 pm